This extraordinary church, with Sanctuary built in 1853, is of stone construction. There are (12) dormers, a stair tower & a bell tower. The main parish house including fellowship hall was built in 1878 and gutted and rebuilt in 1952. Parlor at far end of parish house was added in 1892; The Sanctuary is very well maintained with amazing chestnut woodwork throughout. There are a couple locations of historic work on the walls to reveal the original wall coverings. Sellers indicate that some of the stained glass windows are Tiffany window units - the main south facing 3-unit window and one of the easterly side units. The Sanctuary has room to seat +/- 700 members. The Parish House appears to be in good condition and consists of three levels (floor plans attached with details of the entire building)
There are two heating systems: 1995 Hot Water Boiler and a 2005 Steam boiler.
Electric is 208Y/120 Volt - 3 Phase 4 wire 300 amp service.
The roof is slate and appears to be in good condition on the Sanctuary and on the Parish house.
The elevator was installed in 2002.
The exterior of the building appears to be generally in good condition.
This extraordinary church is of historic significance with the facade reported deemed to be of historic significance by the State of Massachusetts historic preservation office (see attached documents for details).
Please note: Not included in the sale: the cross, baptismal font, piano, memorial plaques and all furniture and dishes and other personal property.
Included in the sale: 2nd floor kitchen: the dishwasher (not working); the large electric stove (working); the small refrigerator (working); the large refrigerator (not working) and vent.
Second floor stage - the curtain
First floor kitchenette - small refrigerator (working)
Sanctuary - pews
Basement - nothing
A very detailed building evaluation performed in November of 2018 is available to review.